Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Exhilaration

My creative spirit was subdued for a very long time, but now that I am finally liberated, I’m feeling creative passion and vibrancy!  When I encounter a patch of stress, frustration, exhaustion or sadness, tapping into my creative flow is calming, soothing, healing, uplifting, rejuvenating, energizing….exhilarating!
(I removed the photo of my card originally included when I wrote this post.  Although the card is from my personal deck and isn't copied or for sale, I do not wish to infringe upon the copyrights of others' images which were respectfully collaged on my card.  My original writing remains as I believe the information and insight I've shared in this post may still be of interest to you.  I hope to share future cards created with my own photos soon.) 
I hope you are experiencing wonderful moments of exhilaration in your life!