Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stirring The Inner Pot

Continuing to share my new exploration into SoulCollage® by backtracking to the very first card I created at last month’s healing art retreat. 
(I removed the photo of my card originally included when I wrote this post.  Although the card is from my personal deck and isn't copied or for sale, I do not wish to infringe upon the copyrights of others' images which were respectfully collaged on my card.  My original writing remains as I believe the information and insight I've shared in this post may still be of interest to you.  I hope to share future cards created with my own photos soon.)

I’m “Stirring The Inner Pot” by…

Assessing my internal ingredients and determining those that flavor life with what's sweet or savory vs. what's bland or sour.
Adjusting my personal recipe to achieve a tastier life with more balance, peace, happiness and fulfillment.
Concocting a healing potion of mindfulness, creativity and patience, and keeping a watchful eye while I stir and tend to my evolving potion. 
Would you like to share an essential ingredient in your own inner recipe?