Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful For...


Thankful for the success of my squirrel design!

Thankful for…
The love of family,
The nearness of the ocean,
Many fond memories,
Old, new and “in between” friends, friends nearby and far away, friendly acquaintances and kind strangers, kindred creative spirits and heartfelt connections, those of you joining me on this blogging journey,
Renewed health,
Each baby step on my creative entrepreneurial path,
The amazing beauty encountered in nature,
The opportunity to change the course of my life and head in a more positive and fulfilling direction.  (A conversation while hiking with a friend at Point Lobos a few years ago came to mind earlier today.  She asked me if I could do anything, what would it be, and my response was about following my creative dream.  At the time, I highly doubted I would ever be able to do so, and now, here I am, despite the twists and turns, so very thankful to be doing just that!)
I feel happier, stronger, more hopeful, more empowered and bursting with gratitude for this second chance to focus on living life in a way that’s truly good for my soul and hopefully making more meaningful contributions to this world in the process.
May you enjoy your own "bursting with gratitude" list on this day of thankfulness.  Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!