Saturday, December 29, 2012

Simply Love

"Abundant Love"

I was working on Valentine and heart themed designs this week in preparation for an upcoming workshop on February 9th at Bella’s Studio as I needed to provide Bella with a photograph.  It’s hard to believe that we haven’t even rung in the New Year yet, and February is just around the corner!

As I was creating these new designs, what came to mind was the pure, beautiful power of love.  Love…energizing, calming, uplifting, soothing, inspiring, healing…the greatest gift we can give.

"Blooming Love"
 
As our family grapples with a loved one’s very serious illness, there's been a cloud of melancholy over this holiday season, and I find myself focusing on and feeling grateful for the comfort of love.

May your life, too, be filled with beautiful, powerful love during this holiday season and always…
 
"Collaged Love"