Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Awakening



Happy Spring wishes to all and a Spring awakening here on Paper And Ponder!  After an unplanned "hibernation" over the past four months, I'm finally ready to wake up the snoozing blogger in me and resume sharing inspiration, contemplation, experiences and observations on living a creative, grateful, mindful life.  I hope this post finds each of you enjoying Spring's arrival!  I'm enjoying signs of Spring around our garden and welcoming an abundance of self-seeding blooms -  calendula, borage, feverfew, nasturtium, poppy, erigeron and thrift.  They are a welcome sight, enhancing our otherwise unkempt garden in its post-winter state and reminding me of renewal and an opportunity to begin again...























How is Spring saying hello to you?